Business Support Manager
Moral Imaginations is a movement that centres around the liberation of connecting with our deepest moral sense of what is important — and building a life, society, economy and future around that.
Moral Imaginations are seeking an experienced Business Support Manager to oversee daily activities within the company. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple projects.
- Fully remote
- 1 day a week
- £12 per hour
- September start date.
Responsibilities of a Business Support Manager
- Create a positive experience for clients
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to Management.
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brand consistency
- Negotiate contracts
- Collect and analyse data and trends
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Grow the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Proficiency in inventory control and process improvement
- Working knowledge of project management software tools such as Microsoft Excel, and other relevant applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives
- Strong communication
- Attention to detail