Job Title. Career Academy Business Development
Location Work Remotely from Home, UK based
20-25 hours a week
£40K per year , DOE ( pro rata)
The Career Academy Business Development Manager (CA BD Manager) is primarily responsible for ensuring the success of the Career Academy within the wider RFS Company, building structures and processes to allow innovation to happen. The CA BD Manager will actively manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring that the commercial needs of the company are met.
The CA BD Manager will have the decision-making authority to manage the day-to-day operations of the Career Academy in partnership with the Coaching and Mentoring Programme Manager. Working in conjunction with the Client Engagement Manager and Business Operations team, the CA BD Manager will report to the CEO and Company Directors who will give higher-level direction for the business as a whole.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The key duties and responsibilities of the CA BD Manager include but is not limited to:
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining relationships with key partners of RFS, liaising with sponsors and initiating new conversations from introductions.
- Representing RFS and the CIC strategically in meetings, whether that be in a proposal setting or a support/awareness setting.
- Aligning with the Client Engagement Manager in new business development by considering the life cycle of the spouse within the RFS system.
- Reporting on the impact of the CIC to internal and external stakeholders
- Awareness of the CIC budget to inform judgments on opportunities available
- Increasing the reach of RFS and the CIC to have a greater impact within the wider Military Community.
- Creating and overseeing a comprehensive long-term strategy for the CIC in line with the wider RFS strategy;
- Creation, delivery and management of internal resources;
- Securing sponsorship and grants for the Career Academy;
- Relevant professional qualification, Bachelor’s degree level qualification or equivalent, or qualified by experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant and proven commercial experience in a similar role
- Boardroom experience is highly desirable
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent research and analytical skills to track and predict trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients and potential sponsors
- An RFS Brand Advocate with a military connection is desired in order to be relatable to our audience