An excellent opportunity for a Delivery Coordinator to join our online car sales company in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
About the company
The largest online car sales company specialising in exclusive discounts and specialist sales for all those who serve, or who have served in the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and Teachers.
Over the past 20 years the company has grown exponentially and after signing up more manufacturers to the discount scheme and expanding into new customer groups.
About the role
As a Delivery Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating customer vehicle orders from initial order to delivery
- Sending out the correct paperwork to customers
- Processing customer orders
- Responding to customer order enquiries via phone or e-mail
- Liaising with dealership partners to progress the customers` order
- Processing customer finance agreements with the correct supporting documents
- Registering customer vehicles with the DVLA
- Arranging customer vehicle collection/deliveries
About the person
As a Delivery Coordinator, you must have previous administrator experience, car dealership sales administration is preferable but not mandatory and you must be / have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Manage & prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Professional telephone manner
- Positive & resilient approach to tasks
- Experience in working in a faced paced customer focused environment
A friendly and approachable persona is an absolute must. A good sense of humour is needed to mirror what can only be described as an ‘enjoyable’ vibe within the team
About the Salary and Hours
For the role of Delivery Coordinator, your working hours will be 08.30am to 5:30pm Mon- Fri and there is a salary of £22,880 per annum (£11ph).
How to Apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!