Sourcing Specialist (European Languages)
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Location: Work from home
Contract: Temporary (3-6 month contracts)
Course Details: TBC, remote, Monday to Friday, approximately 09:30 to 17:00, training with other military spouses.
We are currently recruiting for sourcing specialists to join our liquid workforce, supporting our global client, AMS, with their recruitment projects in ongoing, temporary contracts.
We are very keen to speak with candidates who are fluent in a second language, French, German or Dutch – previous recruitment experience isn’t essential but you must be keen to learn.
There will be full training provided (unpaid) for successful candidates and guaranteed work placements supporting recruitment campaigns for clients such as; Baker Hughes, Cobham Aerospace, Rolls Royce amongst many others.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good written and spoken English language skills plus one other language (fluent)
- Customer service experience
- Administration experience
- Solid attention to detail
- Confident on the phone
Key responsibilities (that you will learn during the training course):
To support the recruitment team by sourcing the best candidates from active and passive-candidate channels and screening direct applications to provide quality long-lists.
- Fully utilise relevant database ensuring that activities are conducted as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- Source (identify) candidates utilising different channels (e.g. client database, job board databases, professional social networking sites) utilising Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate
- Begin to develop own network of candidates and seek to grow such network with relevant candidates for sector supported
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilising CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and wider sector