Health, Safety and Environment Administrator
To ensure that all administrative processes relating to health, safety, environment, security are carried out in accordance with the Contract and BBV processes.
Based in Euston
• Carry out administrative processes to a high standard with attention to detail relating to health, safety, environment and security in accordance with the BBV way.
• Work with the team for developing the Health and Safety Management system (template, formatting procedures).
• Ensure the H&S documentation is communicated to all and available on the BBV way.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and wellbeing.
• Work with the H&S team for developing Health, Safety and Wellbeing campaigns.
• Support the team for gathering data and issuing HSES dashboard.
• Support the team during the onboarding process (gathering evidence, competencies checks, Drug and alcohol testing, issuance of cards).
• Work with the team and the supplier on the access control to ensure only competent personal access the working area.
• Update the training and competency matrix and identify training needs.
• Organise HSES training.
• Raise requisition for H&S equipment and training.
• Collaborative working to support the delivery of the project.
• Other ad hoc duties as required for supporting the team.
- Good communication skills, excellent attention to detail, an organised approach to work, and an affinity towards working with standardised processes templates and frameworks.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, and good written skills including spelling and grammar, are essential.
- Construction/construction related accounting experience is desirable
Please send your CV directly to Caroline Logan