Service Specialist – Pest Technician
Sheffield, Kent, London, Milton, Cork, Aberdeen and Bristol area
Do you want to be a part of a Global organisation committed to the investment in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity?
Are you driven to succeed, dependable, problem solver and can trouble shoot? Can you build excellent relationships and offer expert advisory support to our clients? If so, we want you to consider becoming part of our Pest Elimination team. As an industry leading provider with almost 100 years success rate, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive; this allows us to grow our talent and help them to achieve success. Our success is because of our people, and we are committed to ensuring that we train and develop our associates to continue our legacy of exceptional standards. With opportunities to progress for those interested in developing their careers.
As a Service Specialist you will:
- Build and retain relationships with our customers, who include Global brands
- Have excellent communication skills
- Take responsibility for controlling and eradicating pests
- Be able to problem solve and offer solutions
- Deliver verbal and written reports to clients by using the latest Apple technology
- Have the flexibility to manage your own workload, by efficiently and effectively planning your own diary
- Be responsible for managing your own stock levels to be able to service your customers.
- Be able take a proactive and reactive approach to your work.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary starting from £21,000.00 up to £26,000.00 dependant on experience
- Additional £1,000.00 London Weighting Allowance if you reside in the M25 area
- Investment in your training, development, and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- 4% Flexible Benefits. A wide range of benefits (extended to families) or to be used as salary increase
- Pension and 4 x annual salary Life Insurance benefits
- Bonus opportunity of up to 5%
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
- Performance bonus, overtime, and commission available
- Company Van
- Company iPhone
- A long-term career within a business that recognises the talent to progress, inclusive of global opportunities
As a Service Specialist for an industry leader, we will provide you with the tools and experience to be an expert on problem solving and advising on preventative solutions to protect our customers from pests. You will have the flexibility to manage your own diary and route plan, to ensure that our brand and our customers are protected. Building and retaining relationships is integral to partner on best practice solutions, with a wider team and support network you can learn and develop from.
With 38% of our Board of Directors being female our pledge is to diversify and inclusively draw on different skillsets, talents, resources, and energies to improve the growth of our business.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, combined with our first-class training we can make you a winner! We welcome applications from people fleeing the situation in Ukraine. If you have the required skills and your status gives you eligibility to work in the country of this job, please apply, and select that you have the right to work, and will not require sponsorship